You will love how easy they are to whip up! These Easy Crock Pot Fried Apples are a perfect, effortless Thanksgiving side dish or an everyday treat!
- Bag approx. 14 oz of sliced gala apples or similar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
See also: Zesty Queso Keto Chicken Soup
- Turn crock pot on to hot setting.
- Add bagged apples and 2 tbsp cornstarch to Ziploc bag and toss until apples are covered.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add sugar-cinnamon mixture to Ziploc bag and toss until apples are covered.
- Transfer apples to crock pot.
- Top apples melted butter, vanilla and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until apples are tender without falling apart.